- The Facts on Masks – 2-pg sheet of links to studies on the true efficacy of masks. [WordDoc]
- Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers – Denmark, Nov. 2020. [PDF]
*Conclusion: The recommendation to wear surgical masks to supplement other public health measures did not reduce the SARS-CoV-2 infection rate among wearers.
- CDC Mask Study Stats – CDC, Sept. 2020. [PDF]
*Of 154 cases, 70.6% had worn a mask before getting sick.
- Proof That Face Masks Do More Harm Than Good – Dr Vernon Coleman, MB ChB DSc, 2021. [PDF]
- Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis – Baruch Vainshelboim, Nov. 2020. [PDF]
“ABSTRACT: Although, scientific evidence supporting facemasks’ efficacy is lacking, adverse physiological, psychological and health effects are established. Is has been hypothesized that facemasks have compromised safety and efficacy profile and should be avoided from use. The current article comprehensively summarizes scientific evidences with respect to wearing facemasks in the COVID-19 era, providing prosper information for public health and decisions making.“
- The Mask Science Is Clear: If You Are Doubting The Science Behind Wearing A Mask Watch This Video, July, 2020 / The Great Mask Deception, Nov. 2020 / Do Masks Cause Bacterial Pneumonia?, Dec. 2020 / – The Last American Vagabond, [articles & videos]
*TLAV does the usual excellent deep-dive, and brings the receipts.